- This event has passed.
A Taste of Science 2022
October 20, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45
The Lancaster Science Factory is excited to announce the return of the most exciting (and delicious) science party of the year, A Taste of Science!
Thursday, October 20th, 2022 from 6:00 – 9:00pm
Join us for an evening full of entertainment, food, drinks, and science – all to benefit the non-profit Lancaster Science Factory and make sure hands-on STEM experiences are accessible to students across Lancaster County! Tickets are just $45.
This is a 21+ event.
CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR TICKETS – AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
This year’s event will include:
- Live Science Trivia hosted by Drew’s Clues – participate in a team of up to 8 people!
- Raffle & Silent Auction – local experiences, food, booze, and treasures
- Dinner catered by Frisco’s Peruvian Chicken – a Lancaster favorite with plenty of vegetarian options too!
- Dessert, Coffee, and Tea by the Commons Company of Lancaster
- Science-themed cocktails at the Science Cafe
- The Science of Beer Competition by The Lancaster Brewers Club
- Oodles of prizes, music, and time to play with hands-on exhibits throughout the Science Factory!
Flower Power for grades K – 3
Kids in any grade K – 3 will learn how to identify a flower (versus other types of plants) as they make their own garden and build bouquets to take…
Building Batteries for grades 2 – 8
In this Maker Space class kids in any grade 2 – 8 will make their own battery and generate power to make things spin, move, and more! Click here to…
FREE with Admission: Chemistry Magic with Eurofins Lancaster Labs!
Come one come all to the Chemistry Magic Show presented by real scientists from Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories! This dazzling show incorporates a variety of experiments to ignite your mind from…
Free With Admission – Science Cafe Activities
The Science Cafe doesn’t serve food but it’s the place where we cook up some real FUN! Take a seat at the Science Cafe and find out what fun activity…
Tremendous Trees for grades K – 3
Kids in any grade K – 3 will learn about the identification of trees and build their own tree to take home! Click here to register for Hands-on STEM classes.
Wearable Circuits for grades 2 – 8
In this Maker Space class kids in any grade 2 – 8 will design and create a working light-up LED wristband or another type of wearable item! Click here to…