A Taste of Science 2022
October 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45
The Lancaster Science Factory is excited to announce the return of the most exciting (and delicious) science party of the year, A Taste of Science!
Thursday, October 20th, 2022 from 6:00 – 9:00pm
Join us for an evening full of entertainment, food, drinks, and science – all to benefit the non-profit Lancaster Science Factory and make sure hands-on STEM experiences are accessible to students across Lancaster County! Tickets are just $45.
This is a 21+ event.
This year’s event will include:
- Live Science Trivia hosted by Drew’s Clues – participate in a team of up to 8 people!
- Raffle & Silent Auction – local experiences, food, booze, and treasures
- Dinner catered by Frisco’s Peruvian Chicken – a Lancaster favorite with plenty of vegetarian options too!
- Dessert, Coffee, and Tea by the Commons Company of Lancaster
- Science-themed cocktails at the Science Cafe
- The Science of Beer Competition by The Lancaster Brewers Club
- Oodles of prizes, music, and time to play with hands-on exhibits throughout the Science Factory!
PASTE Pre-K STEM Program (pre-registration required)
P.A.S.T.E. (Pre-Kindergarteners Active in Science and Technology Exploration) allows kids ages 4 to 6 to engage in hands-on introductory programs on STEM topics and their application in the world around them…. Read More