Best Summer EVER!
The Lancaster Science Factory is your Summer STEM Camp destination! We’ve got 28 week-long camps (so far) that are sure to spark the imagination and curiosity of any kid in grades K – 8!
Choose a morning camp, or an afternoon camp, or sign up for both to bring a lunch and stay the whole day. For full camp descriptions and grade requirements click on the registration form below. Click here to download a PDF of the camp catalog.
Cost: $165 per camp. Scholarships are available for families with financial needs.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR SUMMER STEM CAMPS
Camp Guidelines and Information
- Please review camp descriptions and grade-level requirements carefully.
- Please disclose any physical limitations, allergies, learning, or behavioral issues on your registration form. This is helpful to our education staff to ensure that your child has a successful and safe week of camp!
- Camp registration includes 3 hours of camp instruction and activities daily and supervised breaks on the Lancaster Science Factory exhibit floor.
- Registration for each camp is limited and will be closed when maximum registration is reached or one week prior to the beginning of camp, whichever comes first.
- Campers may be dropped off no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of camp. They must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after the end of camp.
- Photo ID is REQUIRED to pick up a camper. The person MUST appear on the approved pick-up list provided by the parent or guardian at registration.
- A limited number of scholarships are available for families in need. Please click here to download the Camp Scholarship Application.
- Cancellations (by the registrant) received less than one week prior to day one of camp will be subject to a refund of 1/2 of the total registration cost for that camp. Cancellations received prior to that shall receive a full refund.
- Camps canceled by the Lancaster Science Factory for ANY reason will be refunded fully.
Summer Camps at the Lancaster Science Factory are sponsored by:
Scholarships provided by the Stabler Foundation, Sheetz, and the Junior League of Lancaster.