Your Summer Camp Destination!
Want to be in the know about Summer STEM Camps for 2023? Sign up to receive our e-newsletter and always hear about camps, programs, and special events first!
Sign up for our Email ListWe send the majority of our membership news through email. Be the first to know about special events and the latest news at the Science Factory. Sign up today!
Camp Guidelines and Information
- Please review camp descriptions and grade level requirements carefully.
- Please disclose any physical limitations, allergies, learning, or behavioral issues on your registration form. This is helpful to our education staff to ensure that your child has a successful and safe week of camp!
- Camp registration includes 3 hours of camp instruction and activities daily and supervised breaks on the Lancaster Science Factory exhibit floor.
- Registration for each camp is limited and will be closed when maximum registration is reached or one week prior to the beginning of camp, whichever comes first.
- Campers may be dropped off no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of camp. They must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after the end of camp.
- Photo ID is REQUIRED to pick up a camper. The person MUST appear on the approved pick-up list provided by the parent or guardian at registration.
- A limited number of scholarships are available for families in need. Please click here to download the Camp Scholarship Application.
- Cancellations (by the registrant) received less than one week prior to day one of camp will be subject to a refund of 1/2 of the total registration cost for that camp. Cancellations received prior to that shall receive a full refund.
- Camps canceled by the Lancaster Science Factory for ANY reason will be refunded fully.
Summer Camps at the Lancaster Science Factory are sponsored by:
Scholarships provided by the Stabler Foundation, Sheetz, and the Junior League of Lancaster.