What Are You Doing This Summer?
Summer 2021 Camps are FULL
We have seen unprecedented demand for our Summer STEM Camps and all of our rosters are currently full. Please submit the form below to be added to wait lists for upcoming camps.
|Week||Time||Camp Name||Grade Levels
|June 14th - 18th||9am - Noon||Flying Machines||K - 8|
|1pm - 4pm||FrankenSLIME||K - 8|
|June 21st - 25th||9am - Noon||Junior Coders||K - 3|
|Early Learners Exploring STEM Week!||1pm - 4pm||Bubble Blast||K - 3|
|June 28th - July 2nd||9am - Noon||Junk Drawer Inventor||K - 8|
|1pm - 4pm||Harry Potter Super Fans||K - 8|
|July 5th - 9th||9am - Noon||3D Printing||3 - 8|
|Art and Design Week!||1pm - 4pm||Natural Science Mural||3 - 8|
|July 12th - 16th||9am - Noon||Woodworking||3 - 8|
|1 pm - 4pm||Creative Creatures||K - 8|
|July 19th - 23rd||9am - Noon||Video Game Design||3 - 8|
|1pm - 4pm||Costumes, Sewing, and Fabric Craft||K - 8|
|July 26th - 30th||9am - Noon||BridgeMANIA||3 - 8|
|Careers in Engineering Week!||1pm - 4pm||Environmental Engineering||3 - 8|
|August 2nd - 6th||9am - Noon||Junk Drawer Inventor||K - 8|
|1pm - 4pm||Brain Connections||K - 8|
|August 9th - 13th||9am - Noon||I Can Be An Engineer||K - 3|
|Young Engineers and Math Week!||1pm - 4pm||Math Matters||K - 3|
|August 16th - 20th||9am - Noon||Coding and Robotics||3 - 8|
|1pm - 4pm||The Return of FrankenSLIME!||K - 8|
Camp Guidelines and Information
- Please review camp descriptions and grade level requirements carefully.
- Please disclose any physical limitations, allergies, learning or behavioral issues on your registration form. This is helpful to our educational staff to ensure that your child has a successful and safe week of camp!
- Camp registration includes 3 hours of camp instruction and activities daily and supervised breaks on the Lancaster Science Factory exhibit floor.
- Registration for each camp is limited and will be closed when maximum registration is reached or one week prior to the beginning of camp, whichever comes first.
- Campers may be dropped off no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of camp. They must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after the end of camp.
- Photo ID is REQUIRED to pick up a camper. The person MUST appear on the approved pick up list provided by the parent or guardian at registration.
- A limited number of scholarships are available for families in need. Please click here to download the Camp Scholarship Application.
- Cancellations (by registrant) received less than one week prior to day one of camp will be subject to refund of 1/2 of the total registration cost for that camp. Cancellations received prior to that shall receive a full refund.
- Camps cancelled by the Lancaster Science Factory for ANY reason will by refunded fully.
Summer Camps at the Lancaster Science Factory are sponsored by:
Scholarships provided by the Stabler Foundation, Sheetz, and the Junior League of Lancaster.