A TASTE OF SCIENCE 2021
The Lancaster Science Factory is excited to announce the return of the most exciting (and delicious) science party of the year, A Taste of Science, presented by Enspire Leather!
Thursday, October 21st from 6:00-9:00 pm
Tickets are $40 per person.
Please join us for an evening full of entertainment, food, drinks, and science – all to benefit the non-profit Lancaster Science Factory and make sure hands-on STEM experiences are accessible to students across Lancaster County! This is a 21+ event.
Our annual event has been reimagined and this year will feature:
* Live Science Trivia hosted by Drew’s Clues- participate in a team of up to 8 people!
* Raffle & Silent Auction – local experiences, food, booze, and treasures
* Local food catered by Frisco’s Peruvian Chicken – a Lancaster favorite with plenty of vegetarian options too!
* Science-themed cocktails at the Science Café – served up by mixologist & scientist Lauren! Plus wine, hard seltzer, and NA beverages.
* The Science of Beer competition by Lancaster Brewers Club – try them and vote for your favorite!
* Oodles of prizes, music, and time to play with all 70+ hands-on exhibits throughout the Science Factory!
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!
We are committed to hosting a safe in-person event following current health and safety guidelines. If it is not safe to host the event in person, it will be shifted to an online format.
Thank You To Our Event Sponsors!