A Taste of Science 2022
The Lancaster Science Factory is excited to announce the return of the most exciting (and delicious) science party of the year, A Taste of Science!
Thursday, October 20th, 2022 from 6:00 – 9:00pm
Join us for an evening full of entertainment, food, drinks, and science – all to benefit the non-profit Lancaster Science Factory and make sure hands-on STEM experiences are accessible to students across Lancaster County! Tickets are just $45.
This is a 21+ event.
This year’s event will include:
- Live Science Trivia hosted by Drew’s Clues – participate in a team of up to 8 people!
- Raffle & Silent Auction – local experiences, food, booze, and treasures
- Dinner catered by Frisco’s Peruvian Chicken – a Lancaster favorite with plenty of vegetarian options too!
- Dessert, Coffee, and Tea by the Commons Company of Lancaster
- Science-themed cocktails at the Science Cafe
- The Science of Beer Competition by The Lancaster Brewers Club
- Oodles of prizes, music, and time to play with hands-on exhibits throughout the Science Factory!
Thank You To Our Event Sponsors
And Our Food & Drink Partners
If your business is interested in supporting this event click here for more information about sponsorship. If you are interested in contributing a silent auction or raffle item, click here for our contribution form and contact [email protected] to coordinate pick up or drop off.