A Taste of Science 2023
It’s the Biggest Science Party of the Year!
Thursday, October 19th from 6-9 pm
Join us for an evening full of entertainment, food, drinks, and science – all to benefit the non-profit Lancaster Science Factory! Help us ensure our hands-on STEM experiences are accessible to all students across Lancaster County.
Tickets are just $50! This is a 21+ event.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Live Science Trivia hosted by Drew’s Clues – participate in a team of up to 8 people!
- Dinner Catered by Frisco’s Peruvian Chicken – Enjoy an all-new Taste of Peru menu including vegetarian options!
- Raffles and a Silent Auction – local experiences, special gifts, food, booze, and more!
- Science-themed cocktails, wine, hard seltzers, and n/a beverages!
- The Science of Beer Competition by the Lancaster Brewers Club!
- Lots of prizes and surprises, plus time to explore our hands-on exhibits throughout the Science Factory!
"*" indicates required fields
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS
If your business is interested in supporting this event click here for more information about sponsorship. If you are interested in contributing a silent auction or raffle item, click here for our contribution form and contact [email protected] to coordinate pick up or drop off.